> On Jul 17, 2018, at 2:41 PM, Sven Barth via fpc-pascal
> <fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
> There is a more important difference: the developers and the users. Only
> because the latters think an idea is good or probable the former do not
> necessarily need to agree. And don't forget that we, the developers work on
> this in our free time and thus don't have any interest on spending time on
> features that we don't believe in.

that’s fair of course but what should be we do if we want to contribute?
Remember I basically finished macros with parameters but what should I do now?
The devs seemed to all really despise the idea but is there a formal channel I
should use to  petition for the idea or something? I heard from maybe5 people
that said it was a stupid idea (fair enough) but what do the rest of the FPC
users say?

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph