Am Di., 27. Nov. 2018, 08:18 hat Ryan Joseph <r...@thealchemistguild.com <mailto:r...@thealchemistguild.com>> geschrieben:

    <fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org
    <mailto:fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org>> wrote:

    > Best check again once you've done the switch to tconstsym for
    constants. :)

    I made most of the changes you mentioned so please look. Including
    the constsyms didn’t break anything and helped to clean up the
    code. I would have done that from the start but I wasn’t sure you
    wanted me mixing in new types.

Good, thank you. Hopefully I'll find the time this evening to look at your changes again. :)

Looks better.
The next thing to nuke is the tgenericparamdef. The parameters stored in tdef.genericparas are the parameter symbols, so there should be no need for defs. If necessary some of the code in pgenutil (and related functions) will need to be changed from handling a list of defs to a list of syms.

Regards,
Sven