Am 06.01.2019 um 13:30 schrieb denisgolovan:
06.01.2019, 15:00, "Sven Barth via fpc-pascal" <fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org>:
The default visibility for classes without $M+ is private. Thus TClass1.P is private. An interface implementation does not have access to private methods of a parent class. So you need to declare P as protected for this to work. Though to be fair in the specific example you gave I think that it should work as both are within the same unit. We'll need to check that...
Yes. That was another real issue in my project.
However I managed to get it.
Thanks for quick help.
Slight correction: the default visibility is Public, not Private, so that shouldn't have been the problem with the specific example. :/

Regards,
Sven