>My code to manage HID USB relays uses hid.dll (32 & 64 bits) or
>libusb-1.0 (32 bits only tested) on Windows, and libusb-1.0 or
>libusb-0.1 in Linux.

I'll have a look at your project.. maybe it will give me some clues.
Can you tell me how to get hid.dll?  I  find it all very confusing, can I just
download the dll somewhere or do I have to get this huge confusing package and
built it myself?  The sample code that is able to access my device with python
on Linux uses hid.dll  I would like to at least be able to try the hid.dll...
if I can get hid.dll somewhere.

>Of course, functions on hid.dll and libusb are no the same, they work in
>different way, but the libusb-1.0 works the same way in both platforms.
The hid.dll way seems to have the functions I am trying to duplicate.

>Implementation of hid.dll, libusb, etc, in my code only have relevant
>functions used in USB relays, so they can not used as a complete
>implementation.
Maybe it will at least be able to get me started with some basic access.. at
this point I would be happy to make it just open and close the device without
an error.

>In the other hand, the hardware you are trying to manage is 10CE:EB93 ?
Yes, I got a listing of all devices, then I plugged in the new one, and that is
the ID that was not there before.

>If the answer is yes, that device is *not* HID compatible so you can not use
>hid.dll for native access, you must use WinUSB API set, or the
>libusb-1.0 abstraction layer.
I'm curious how you can tell that by looking at the number of it?