Please does somebody of you know, if is it possible to call 64 Bit native .so libraries when user uses PPCJVM and Android JVM target and system produces .dex file from The Java classes? If it is possible to call only 32 BIt code, please how complex would be to allow developers to call also 64 Bit code? Currently I do not know about other eliable approach for calling .so libraries while using PPCJVM than using special approach based on using .jar file which contain compiled Java classes and directory structure with .so libraries. This approach work reliably and JNI interface is not used at all. But The question is, if powerful GOogle company will not close this easy gate to call native .so libraryes in newest Android. Please does somebody of you have some info about it? By the way. Which tool can be used to generate Pascal header files from .jar file? Is it possible to apply The same approach also for other .jar files than Android platform modules for all . jar files? It would be very interesting mission to build Exoplayer, sure, standalone Exoplayer module to A saparate.jar file and generate pascal header files for it. And I have very big appetite to generate Pascal header files for newest Android and test it. Exoplayer is professional player for video and audio files. It is constantly being developed and improved by The best engineers from Google to bring stable multimedia framework with do not depend on native code at all. This is my reason, if it would be possible try to compile standalone Exoplayer to .jar module and generate Pascal header files for it. It would be next multimedia level for all PPCJVM Android JVM target programmers, who will be able to use Android Media player API, Bass.so library and even Exoplayer. I do not expect, that it will be very easy way, specially creating surface from Pascal source which will hold surface for video content. Exoplayer support audio and video playback. Memory allocations are very friendly and it is very robust multimedia platform. The mission is complex, because I do not expect, that GOogle Engineers will love Pascal programmers who will try to call their libraries, so it will be mission for fighters between programmers. To start, I will look how complex would be to build standalone Exoplayer to .jar file. I will look at its Android target and minimal Android version. Next and my last multimedia fight will be focused on bringing support of FMPEG libraries to PPCJVM Android JVM target. I will use Pandroid as my base for those experiment, because there are configurations and script which can safely produce .dex files while combining .jar libraryes.