Thank you very much for yours kind acces to my plea.
The question is, if compiled Android app by using FPCJVM Android target mode will be able to communicate with .so library with bass.so which will receive The stream from The internet and record received live stream input and store it to The phone flash storage. If it will not crash, bbecause I will not be able to use Java multi threading mode. What do you think? The author of bass library for Android have confirmed Me, that I can really record The content of variable from downloadproc. The only condition is, that buffer must have non zero lenght. So my way is good. I will try to analyse deeply Android APIS to call methods, which Java programmers uses by mporting .jar libraryes.