> On Dec 23, 2019, at 2:02 AM, Sven Barth via fpc-pascal
> <fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
> What might be more interesting in this context than multiple inheritance is
> the concept of aspects (aka aspect oriented programming though you might also
> want to look for "mixin"; there's an old thread about that:
> https://lists.freepascal.org/fpc-pascal/2009-December/023815.html). If we
> could find an agreeable syntax and implementation for that then we'd be
> potentially inclined to include that as a new feature as there had been
> experiments for that in the past.

I never heard of "mixin" before but I'll study the wiki.

I assume that the compiler team has decided multiple inheritance is a bad idea
correct? Personally I don't have enough experience to know but I see there is a
need to delegate work between classes and share a common namespace. I'm happy
with any way to achieve that.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph