It's 2020 and the mail list is starting to really show its age. I don't get
first messages from gmail and my personal web host is whitelisted, messages
bounce when I use the wrong account by accident, hard to search the archives,
can't post images and code easily (big problem!), messages gets lost or
un-threaded when subjects are incorrect, and the list goes on (pun not
intended).

Has there ever been any discussion into replacing it with a modern web based
forum? I don't know how to manage this migration but it should be a goal for
the future in my opinion.

Personally I really like the format used in forum.sublimetext.com which is from
www.discourse.org.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph