> On Apr 24, 2020, at 9:44 PM, Mattias Gaertner via fpc-pascal
> <fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
>> I assumed it was just a
>> reference to the current file which corresponds to the line/column
>> numbers.
>>
>> Sorry, what do you want to see a demo of? The language server?
>
> Yes.

The first message has the GitHub page. Of course the bugs and changes I've made
are not included but I will put them up on GitHub over the weekend. What editor
do you want to test on? I only know Sublime Text and Arjan can help  with emacs
(which i never used even once!). I'll learn VSCode eventually but its been
enough to get this working with Sublime Text.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph