Hi all,

As I wrote before I'm working on a fpDebug-extension for Visual Studio Code, based on the DAB (Debug Adapter Protocol).

This protocol is also used by other editors.

I have a first version ready. It consists of the parts: the fpdserver which implements the DAB-protocal and the fpDebug plugin which is just a wrapper with some configuration-settings.

I'm a little bit amazed that the plugin has 10 install already, without ever noticing it. Or maybe these are just bots or something...

All the basics should work, if someone could test it a bit that would be nice.

Threading-support is still very lacking, and how variables are presented is not really nice. I'll be working on that.

And maybe someone can create an icon for it?

Here are the links:

FPDServer:
https://gitlab.freepascal.org/Joost/fpdserver

fpDebug plugin: