I'm suddenly getting an access violation when compiling after a file changed
with the FPC text IDE:

Recompiling because of I:\Programming\Gcode\Mill\pastep.pas
sysinit.pp(0) Error: Compilation raised exception internally
Error: Compiler exited
Error: Access violation

I haven't changed anything as far as FPC goes, and I'm using the same procedure
I always have.. I make my edits in notepad++ then go to the text IDE and
compile it.. it detects which files changed and re-compiles those.. it normally
works fine, but now I am always getting this.  I restart the text IDE and
compile it and run it and it's fine.. no problems, I make even a minor change,
and try to re-compile it and bam I get this access violation error.  Does
anyone know what this error actually means or how to track it down?

 James