I AM using Pandroid for Windows package available here.

https://github.com/zeljkoc/PandroidPackage

I need to setup The following XMl attributes to make Gritwiev to look more attractively.

    android:layout_width="match_parent"

    android:layout_height="match_parent"

    android:gravity="center"

    android:columnWidth="100dp"

    android:numColumns="auto_fit"

    android:verticalSpacing="24dp"

    android:horizontalSpacing="10dp"

    android:stretchMode="spacingWidthUniform"

I have followed The tutorial available from here.

https://www.raywenderlich.com/995-android-gridview-tutorial

I have issue how to create FPCJVM compatible line

    android:stretchMode="spacingWidthUniform"

And also lines

    android:layout_width="match_parent"

    android:layout_height="match_parent"

    android:gravity="center"

are problematic too.

I AM calling AndroidR25 API Pascal headers created by MR Željko Cvijanović. I need to call those new API functions version to be able to recall Ignore optimisation dialog window on Android. I know, that MR Bart have used much mmore different approach. He has used other technique so user could create androidmanifest.xml with The same official format. So XMl attributes could be simply pasted from The article which I have followed. Unfortunately, I AM not sure, if The approach from MR Bart can be safely used also with new Android Pascal Api header files.

I Am writing about app which is available here and it is excellent example of The programmers technique to build running Android apps by using only FPCJVM Android JVM target.

https://lazarus.lazarus.freepascal.narkive.com/37AJSzpC/finished-full-jvm-android-application

Do you think, that I could use this older approach to over come some issue with XML tags? So I do not have to transfer XML format to Pascal compatible format?

I do not see at all but I want to create acceptable user interfaces also for sighted majority.