On Fri, 10 Sep 2021, denisgolovan wrote:

FPC's git and issue trackers are hosted on Gitlab itself, we have no authority to do
user management.

Ok. I managed to sign up and login.

Does it mean my old issues cannot be linked to my GitLab account?

If you did not enter your gitlab account in Mantis as we requested, then not
any more.

But you should be able to look for them, your name and mantis account were
added to the transferred issues.

A quick search reveals they have been coupled, for example:

https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/source/-/issues/29612

Which suggests you did enter your gitlab account, and they are coupled.
Then it means the FPC issues  should appear in your gitlab todo list.