Hi Tomas,

Tomas Hajny wrote:
if you already have your FPC 3.2.2 installation, plus installation of an external package (LLVM). All of it rather feasible. Yes, you may possibly encounter some issues with the current port to this target (aarch64-win64), but I'm sure there are others willing to help with that part as well if you report such issues. Just let me/us know if you want to continue that way, I'm willing to provide more specific directions.

OK. What would be a good starting point? my Windows XP/32 machine with fpc 3.2.2 installed or my Windows 10/64 machine with fpc 3.2.2 installed?
And which LLVM package shall I install?

My source code only uses RTL, System, SysUtils and Windows units. Windows is only needed for registry access.

Best regards,

Wolfgang