Hello,

I added a "Web JSON-RPC Module" to my project, I dropped on it a TJSONPCHandler.

I find no way to access the request (I want to check the RemoteAddress):

1) the module has a "Request" field but it is always nil (either in DataModuleCreate, which isn't called with every request so it's unusable anyway, in BeforeExecute and in Execute, I didn't check AfterExecute but it would be too late).

2) the JSONRPCHandler has no way to access the request (or I couldn't find it).

I guess that, instead of calling the RegisterHTTPModule of the module, I should register the route in my webserver class (with httprouter.RegisterRoute), but what should I do in the handler to delegate the handling to the JSONRPCModule?

Bye
--
Luca