> On Sep 28, 2022, at 1:51 PM, Hairy Pixels <generic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The question then is did they change something in 3.3.1 in regards to how
> parameters can be sent? The error "Parameters must be passed in an object or
> an array.” Suggests maybe I was sending the params as  some other type and
> this is now illegal in 3.3.1.

Quick update. I’m very confused now but I deleted the build folder along with
the old exec and now I’m getting a similar error on 3.2. I don’t know what
happened but I think I was building against some old object files or something.
So something changed but I’m still not sure what.

What does that error "'Cannot convert data from object value’” mean exactly?

:: <~~ pascal-language-server 1: {'message': 'Cannot convert data from object
value', 'code': -32603}
:: --> pascal-language-server shutdown(2): None
:: <~~ pascal-language-server 2: {'message': 'Parameters must be passed in an
object or an array.', 'code': -32602}
::  -> pascal-language-server exit: None
pascal-language-server: invalid response ->
{"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-32602,"message":"Parameters must be passed in
an object or an array."},"id":null}

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph