On 20/10/2022 16:46, Vojtěch Čihák via fpc-pascal wrote:
Thanks, although it's not very optimistic.

Is there anything else I can try except {$CODEALIGN ...}? For example change heap or stack size but I don't know what values should I try since I never needed it.

Changing the heap or stack size will have no effect. Changing the order of your procedures could help, and adding dummy code in between as well.

BTW, is there chance that these problems will go away with newer hardware, like some AM5? New CPUs have at least bigger caches

The problems will probably at best move to different spots in your code, unless someone figures out how to make fully associative caches that don't require insane power budgets.

Jonas