On 2023-04-14 16:25, Steve Litt via fpc-pascal wrote:

Hi all,

As I predicted, here's what happened to me on #fpc:

And here's what happens when I try to join #irc:

Cannot join #fpc (You are banned).

I'll be using #fpc-alt and ##fpc-alt from now on.

It's a pitty that this happened (and it's obvious that my response to the private message didn't have the expected result), but anyway - I'd like to ask everybody to direct potential responses and further discussion about the IRC channel and Joanna's moderation to the fpc-other mailing list.

Tomas
(one of FPC mailing list moderators)