Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-pascal wrote:

Thanks for the replies.

Please note that the syntax diagrams are NOT meant to be exhaustive.
They are an aid to explain the syntax. I strive to make them as correct as
possible, but they make no pretense to being complete.

Anyway, I strive to make the syntax complete and correct. When it is ready, I can send it in to be added as an Appendix to the Language Reference manual. I have an ebfn-driven general (back-parsing) parser, that already works for Oberon-0 end UCSD-Pascal. So, the ebnf can be tested.

Regards,

Adriaan van Os