I couldn't manage to create a pfx from PuttyGen or from openssl.

Following Derek Edson's advice, I went into mmc and could see that a certificate was already created in my name.

In start menu, I opened under menu Visual Studio 2019 the shortcut Developer PowerShell for VS 2019 and typed on the command line:

signtool sign /a /fd SHA256  path_to_my_executable

and it choosed automatically my certificate to sign the executable.
Then it seems that you can add this certificate to Windows trusted certificates.