From: Joe Malin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 7:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; framers@lists.FrameUsers.com
Subject: RE: FM > PDF bloat

Could it be that both of the problems are due to multiple facets? You may have your FM set to create FrameImage facets whenever you copy in a graphic. That may generate two copies of the graphic.

Joe

TuVox, Inc.

19050 Pruneridge Avenue Suite 150, Cupertino, CA 95014-0715

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625.1623
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.