Yep, that would be necessary for a slow-witted one today anyway :- and
thanks Jeremy, Martha, and Lester. I appreciate the quick responses and
help.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Senior Technical Writer
Aviation Courseware Development
Jeppesen Sanderson, Inc.

"Jeremy H. Griffith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/29/2005 12:39 PM

cc
framers@frameusers.com
Subject
Re: Graphic on a Reference Page

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:19:06 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Yea, I thought so too, and I truly have tried this and no go. I have made

>the graphic frame right-aligned on the Reference page and then added the
>graphic and no matter what I do, it still appears as left-aligned on the
>body page beneath the paragraph tag. I am stumped.

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough.  The graphic needs to be right-aligned
inside a frame that starts at the left edge of the body text frame.
But I see Lester just described it nicely!

  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://www.omsys.com/