At 10:08 am -0500 25/1/06, Bernard Aschwanden wrote:

>In a total and self promting way, consider getting Advanced FrameMaker (I have
>copies of the book) as there is a stellar, well thought out, well written,
>feature rich, intelligently designed (ha-ha) chapter just on generated files.
>Oh ya, I wrote that one :D

...but not if you're in the UK. Murray, fortunately for him, is not.

This book retails at $49.99 (£28) in the US, but Amazon UK list only used
copies that start at £88.70 ($158).

Amusingly, the user books section of the Amazon US site lists two sources: one
at $24.99, the other at $198.37.

Perhaps Amazon should vet its partners better.
--
Steve