On 8 Mar 2006, at 00:52, Yosuke Ichikawa wrote:

We're using Acrobat's preflight feature to check for lines thinner than
0.2 pts. The thinnest lines in our .eps graphics are exactly 0.2 pts,
but when we import these graphics in FM and check the PDFs created from
FM, Acrobat preflight says the graphics uses "0.199600pt" lines.

The minimum line thickness we use is 0.25 pt.

Paul
<http://www.fm4osx.org/>