Does anyone know which driver to use when running under Mac OS X/Classic?

Thanks.

Pat

On Mar 9, 2006, at 2:22 PM, Doug wrote:

MS Intellimouse driver version 4.1 works great, though Freewheel is
just as good, and isn't Microsoft.

Doug

On 3/9/06, Art Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I gave up on drivers when I discovered Freewheel.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2060/freewheel.html
or visit http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/ pxenson%40comcast.net