Framers,

I have a 2-color book (black and Pantone 144CVU). The cover was created in Illustrator, using black and Pantone 144 CVU spot color swatch. Unfortunately, when I place the EPS and rip separations, the EPS won't separate to anything but CMYK. The printer is pitching a fit and wants it as 2-color separation, not as 4-color CMYK. Any fix for this (other than working on an old version of Frame on a Mac)???

-bob

Robert Kern
President, TIPS Technical Publishing, Inc.
108 E. Main Street, Suite 4
Carrboro, NC  27510
www.technicalpublishing.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]