We are doing simple "save as" to XML from structured Frame 7.0 files
that contain hyperlinks. In the XML file the hyperlinks are being
flagged as there, but are empty of values.
This XML is being heavily massaged through external programs, but we do
need the actual hyperlink values to appear in the output.
Does anyone know why this might be happening? We have made different
choices from the structapps.fm list with the same negative results.
Thanks
Oran Petersen