Bill Briggs wrote:
At 6:02 PM -0700 4/5/06, RJ Jacquez wrote:
in general I believe that this is a great time to be a FrameMaker
user

I'm surprised that a Mac user can say such a thing with a straight
face. I've got 13 years worth of FrameMaker collateral on my Mac and
it's a profoundly unpleasant time to be a FrameMaker user. Yeah, it
works, but with the end in sight it's almost painful to create new
documents with it. The lack of an OS X version of FrameMaker is the
most annoying computing issue I've had in more than a decade.

Don't know if it will be good news to mac users or not... but it was reported in the paper today that "Apple Computer Inc. released new software yesterday that lets users of its newest computers run Microsoft Corp.'s dominant Windows XP operating system."

(and therefore Windows versions of FM)

http://tinyurl.com/lfp96

I'll leave the mac users to sort out their reactions to that one...

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Democracy: you can’t export it abroad when you don’t practise it at home."
--Jack Layton

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5