One of the Mac lists (MacFixIt or one of those) noted that if you format the Windows side with FAT32, you can see both partitions from both OSs, but the newer default XP format exceeds the limitations of FAT32, so most users don't bother fighting the default.

So, you'd have to use a memory stick or email attachment or external storage of some kind to transfer files, plus, quit and restart OSs.

There's a Mac third-party program, MacDrive, I think it's called, that makes Mac-formatted drives visible on Windows. I don't know if it will work with MacTel under Windows. Search Google for it, and ask the manufacturer.

Under Virtual PC on Mac, you can work across the OSs, but it's slower.

HTH

Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices