We are trying to move a very very long (hundreds of pages) 5-column table from Word into Frame. We have tried many ways to do this with a minimum of cleanup involved afterward.

The major problem is that Frame does not repeat the header row of the table on each page. The header row does repeat in Word. What's the best way to convert/copy/import the table to take care of this?

Thanks...

Denny