        From: Jessica Betterly
        Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 9:16 AM
        To: 'framers@lists.frameusers.com'
        Subject: Text in a side head

        Frame 7
        Win 2K

        I have a single Note paragraph in the middle of a series of Body
paragraphs. I'm experimenting with the Side Head option and have placed
the note in the side head area.

        Looks great, cool option, but one problem: The spacing above the
Note paragraph and the Body paragraph next to it is larger than any of
the other Body paragraphs.  There's nothing in the paragraph definitions
for Note or Body that would explain this. (And no overrides on the
specific paragraphs in question, either.)

        Anyone ever run into this? Any solutions?

        Thanks,
        Jessica Betterly
        User Education

        American Fundware, Inc. (a division of Kintera, Inc.)