We have just released a new plugin, BookXRefs. This is very similar in functionality to our BookVars plugin and lets you manage XRef definitions at the book level. Feel free to download the 30-day trial to see if it's something that would be useful for your work. For more information, visit ..

   http://www.leximation.com/tools/info/bookxrefs.php

Also, our BookVars plugin has been updated with some new features and enhancements ..

   http://www.leximation.com/tools/info/bookvars.php

If you've already got a copy of BookVars, you can upgrade to this new version for free. For the list of changes to BookVars, see the Revision History link at the bottom of the web page.

Thanks!

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.
www.leximation.com