Hello Schlomo,

I tried to take a look at this example, but I got an error message saying:

"Requested file not found. The link you followed may be outdated or
inaccurate." ;-(

Best regards

Yves

On 5/17/06, Shlomo Perets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

David Creamer wrote:

>Acrobat 8 is supposed to be out by the end of the year. I would imagine
it
>will support importing/imbedding of Flash files.

Integration may be improved, but Flash can be linked (web/local) or
embedded in Acrobat, starting with Acrobat Professional 6.

See a sample PDF at http://www.microtype.com/showcase/MultiMedia_Acro6.pdf
(96K) with a link to a tutorial (web-based SWF) at the bottom-right corner
of page 1.
[Some of the other web-based files linked in this sample PDF are currently
not accessible.]

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com
Training, consulting & add-ons: FrameMaker, Structured FM and Acrobat

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/yves.barbion%40gmail.com

Yves Barbion
Technical Writer
Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor