In this project I am opening an XML file using an application with XSLT and r/w rules.

Is it possible to specify a border around a graphic object in the EDD, or would this be a read/write rule?
Or is it just not possible?

I've been snooping around the Structured Dev Guide but haven't found anything yet.

Thanks,
Don.

Don Rinderknecht -- KD5MVV
Meteorologist Instructor/Developer ~ Warning Decision Training Branch
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ http://wdtb.noaa.gov

Donald M Rinderknecht wrote:

All,

Is there a way to automate putting an outline on a graphic object. (Other than using FrameScript which I don't have.) I can do this manually by selecting the object then the Tools Palette but I've got about 1200 graphic objects to modify.

If not, I'll look at modifying the actual graphic to put a border on them.

Thanks,
Don.