I'm working on a Frame (7.0, Macintosh) document that will be delivered as a .pdf. The client wants the final .pdf file to contain links not only to other places within the book, but to images and files that are not part of the book. I've been playing with the hypertext link feature, but it appears to only allow linking to other Frame documents.

Is there a way to include in Frame a link that will open an outside image or .pdf file when clicked? I don't want to include the whole file, just a pointer that users can click on to open the additional information.

Lisa
Lisa M. Balbes, Ph.D.   [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://www.balbes.com/
Balbes Consultants              Scientific Writing/Editing since 1992