I was wondering if there is a Frame Users Conference scheduled for this
year. I found a posting on the web site referring to a 2005 event. If
there is information on the FUN web site, please advise.

Maxwell Hoffmann
Manager of Applications Engineering
ENLASO Corporation
T: 805 494 9571 * F: 805 435 1920
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ENLASO Corporation provides quality enterprise language solutions and
exceeds client expectations through continuing research, development,
and implementation of effective localization processes and technologies.

complimentary localization newsletter.