From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bill Swallow
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 1:40 PM
To: Nandini G
Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: What is a media technical writer?

If a recruiter doesn't know what the job is, time to find a new
recruiter.

Most ads for media tech writer I've seen are exactly the same as what
you'd expect from a tech writer. Why they add "media" to the title, I
don't know. Maybe for flair? Pizzazz?

On 7/18/06, Nandini G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I got a call today from a recruiter and he wanted to know what a media
technical writer is. I am not sure whether it was a test of  my
knowledge or whether he was looking for information himself.

--
Bill Swallow
Senior Member STC, TechValley Chapter
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/kchapa%40intralase.c