Hi Melissa,

You can use a resource editor such as ResHacker or PE Module Explorer (http://www.wilsonc.demon.co.uk/d10resourceeditor.htm).

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

Hi,
I'm sure I have seen this issue come up before...but can't seem to recall
the answer.

Is there any way to make the FrameMaker conditional text window or fields in
the window bigger (either through programming, plug-in, or setting config
file?)? Sometimes my cond text titles are too long and run into the border so that I cannot see the full title. I would prefer to just make the window
bigger if it is at all possible.  Any information on whether this is
possible (and of course how) would be greatly appreciated.

I'm on digest, so please copy my email on your reply.

Thanks!
Melissa