Nevermind...I've got the information now.

Thanks to Art and Penelope for their quick responses!

Melissa

On 8/16/06, Melissa Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Hi,
I am currently using Adobe FrameMaker 6.0 on Windows XP.

I am interested in finding out the feature differences between 6.0 and the
current revision (7.2).  There is a "new features" page on the Adobe
website for 7.2, but I am unable to find any comparable information for
7.0 and 7.1.  Does anyone have a link for or know where I could find this
information?

I'm on digest, so please copy my email on your reply.

Thanks!
 Melissa