Hello All,

I don't know if I am remembering correctly, but I seem to recall in an early version of FrameMaker, there was an example of using PostScript code to angle table cells at a non-standard angle. It was probably done with PostScript text frames. If anybody remembers any details or has any information about doing this, please let me know. Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com