There are a number of old threads on this, but the easiest way to do
it is to write the booklet straight in Frame. Generate a .pdf, and
then use Acrobat or any of several page imposition programs (Quite
Imposing) to reorder the pages so they roll out of a printer properly.

However, if a commercial printer is going to build the book, let them
set up the pages the way they want.

Art

On 10/4/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED]