Good morning from the USA.

I was discussing with an associate the merits of converting a PDF to
FrameMaker.  The object, of course, being that it would take time for this
type of conversion since there is no known methodology of "round-tripping" a
FrameMaker-to-PDF-to-FrameMaker document.

My associate then informed me that someone told him it was entirely possible
to do this.  He did not get a name to go along with this revelation.  After
much discussion and some research, I still cannot find the answer.

So I ask my fellow Acrobats, Frame Templars, and those who I believe are in
the know about FrameMaker the same question:

"Is it possible to round-trip a document from
FrameMaker-to-PDF-to-FrameMaker?" and...
"if it is possible, is it easy (click here, there, and everywhere)"

....or

Does the same methodology of converting from PDF to FrameMaker apply....take
time, money, and efforting.

Puzzled in Western Pennsylvania

Eduardo