I'm sure there is a simple answer, but I have been unable to figure it out.

My client wants one section of a particular chapter to be in columns, instead of the full page width text of the rest of the chapter. This section will extend over several pages, and will probably have things added and deleted as we continue editing the document. They want the columns to flow like a newspaper - filling both columns on one page before moving on to the next.

I've tried using a 2-column master page, but the columns need to start in the middle of a page, so I don't think that's going to work.

What am I missing?

Lisa

Frame 7.2 on Windows XP, in the Parallels environment on a MacBook Pro
Lisa M. Balbes, Ph.D.   [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://www.balbes.com/
Balbes Consultants              Scientific Writing/Editing since 1992
Author of:
"Nontraditional Careers for Chemists" published by Oxford University Press in September 2006 blog on Nontraditional Careers and Career Development for Chemists at http://balbes.com/wordpress/