Folks,

I was a member of this list several years ago. It's great to be back among you.

I inherited a large XML document (700 pages) that was written under the docbook DTD. The editing tool originally used to create the file is unknown. I'd like to be able to edit it
in Frame and save it back to XML.

I am using Frame 7.0 on Windows. I have the structapps.fm file in the FrameMaker7.0\structure directory.

Frame does a good job of opening and rendering the file. It renders as expected: a book file which contains six files.

Here's the problem -- all of the internal cross references are lost.

Does anyone know what I need to do to preserve cross references?
Would I need Frame 7.1 or 7.2 or at least the structapps.fm file from one of those releases?

Thanks,
Tom P.