Whoops....  something odd happened there.

What I was trying to say was that

What you're complaining about / experiencing is the time required for
Frame to render the graphic plus any network transport time. Because
it's FM doing the rendering, how much RAM you have on the graphics
card is a moot point. The software still has to do the rendering
before it can be displayed.

From your system config, your 512 RAM is the obvious bottleneck
because that amount of RAM is the minimum. Bump it to the 2-4G range
and you'll see a vast improvement.

Art

Like the others, I don't think adding a graphics card is going to have
any effect.

--
Art Campbell                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                             No disclaimers apply.