From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
rs.com] On Behalf Of Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 4:55 AM
To: Framers (E-mail)
Subject: Endless crashes when trying to print book to file
(Unstructured)

I am having problems printing a certain book to file. Sometimes FM
crashes on the first file, somtimes farther back. I have tried to start
a new empty template and copy the contents from the old file into the
new one, plus importing the formats into the new file. It seems to work
at first, but then crashes working on another file in the book.
Then when I retry, it even crashes at the first file in the book the one
I had just rebuilt.

The messages I get are:

Internal Error 7204, 610980, 7778516, 0. FrameMaker has detected a
serious problem and must quit. Etc.; and then

Adobe FrameMaker: FrameMaker.exe - Application Error The instruction at
"0x0039199f" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be
read. Etc.