Hi:

  My current client wants me to provide them with output from the Frame guide
  I created for them in a format they can edit, not using Frame. Then they
  want to be able to re-publish these files (again, not using Frame) and have
  them look the same way they looked when I created them in Frame.

  I am an experienced Frame user but not a guru and I doubt that what they
  want is possible.

  I know I can save Frame files as html, xml, text, or rtf and edit them. But
  I doubt that I can republish them and have them look like they did in Frame
  without using Frame

  Thoughts?
  Greg Thompson