----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Sullivan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Along those lines, another client refuses to import native .ai files and
> instead uses EPS because of the .5 second delay in preview. The little
> things count when multipled out hundreds of times!

Funny, I began saving all graphics (even bitmaps) as EPS years ago for just
that reason. EPS moves faster because the preview is really bad (or
nonexistent). Of course, ten years ago, it was considerably more than a half
a second to pull up a letter-size 600 ppi scan.

Kenneth Benson
Pegasus Type, Inc.
www.pegtype.com