Hi all.

Now that it is out, I am looking at moving (at least some of) our Doc Group to Vista. I don't particularly want to but we always do the screenshots on the latest OS. So, that will of course require some software upgrades.

One person on the Adobe Forums has with mostly success ... he had some OLE issues but that is not surprising. Has anyone here tried FM 7.1 running on Vista? I'd be interested in the results. If I can avoid an upgrade to 7.2 to save a few bucks that'd be nice.

TIA.

Will.

--
Will Gaffga