> How could I have created the files with unavailable fonts? And more
> importantly, how do I fix this? This is particulary important bec I
> anticipate many updates to this manual and this iteration will be
> the
> basis for the next.
> Thanks in advance for your help.
> Pearl

You probably didn't. However, you might have brought in other content
that did. You might be using EPS and they include their own fonts.

Change your setting for:

File -> Prefernces -> General -> Remember Missing Font Names

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."